APRIL VISAS VIPER REPORT
UNCLAS AMSTERDAM 000045
INSR/TIPOFF, CA/VO/L/C, CIA FOR CTC, FBI FOR INTD/CTD/CT WATCH
E.O. 12958: N/A
TAGS: KVPR, PTER, CVIS, ASEC, NL
SUBJECT: APRIL VISAS VIPER REPORT
1. (U) Visas Viper
2. (U) Post sends Visas Viper cables on behalf of AmEmbassy The
Hague and ConGen Amsterdam.
3. (SBU) The April Visas Viper meeting took place on May 7,
2009. Charge d'Affaires Michael Gallagher chaired the meeting;
Global Issues Officer David Jaberg coordinated the meeting.
4. (SBU) The following agencies were present at the meeting:
DEA, DHS, FBI, MPP, State, U.S. Postal Inspection Service
(USPIS), and the U.S. Secret Service.
5. (SBU) Attendees had no names to submit to the Visas Viper
program for the month of April.
6. (U) Post has no questions or comments regarding the Visas
Viper program's policies and procedures.