AUGUST VISAS VIPER REPORT
UNCLAS AMSTERDAM 000053
INSR/TIPOFF, CA/VO/L/C, CIA FOR CTC, FBI FOR INTD/CTD/CT WATCH
E.O. 12958: N/A
TAGS: KVPR, PTER, CVIS, ASEC, NL
SUBJECT: AUGUST VISAS VIPER REPORT
1. (U) Visas Viper
2. (U) Post sends Visas Viper cables on behalf of AmEmbassy The
Hauge and ConGen Amsterdam.
3. (SBU) The August Visas Viper meeting was held on September 4,
2008. In the absence of the Acting DCM in The Hague and the PO
in Amsterdam, the meeting was chaired by RSO John Hislop and
coordianted by Vice Consul Andrew Webster-Main.
4. (SBU) The following agencies were present at the meeting:FBI;
DHS; State Department; Mission Program Plan, and; U.S. Postal
5. (SBU) No names were submitted to the Visas Viper program
during the month of August.
6. (U) There were no questions or comments from post regarding
the Visas Viper program's policies and procedures.